Thursday, November 13, 2008

James says hi to Dad

Hi all,

I haven't posted anything for a while, but I took a video of James for Ryan, who is in Chile for a couple of weeks. For those who haven't seen James in a while, I thought you might enjoy seeing how big he's getting.

5 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

Cute as always! He gets bigger and bigger each time we see him. I bet he is so much fun. We heard that Ryan is away for a couple of weeks. We would love for you to come visit. I know it is hard when your hubby is away and I could use the company. We have an extra room and could have a lot of fun. Think about it and let is know!

Michael Harris said...

He is getting so big! Can't wait to see him in person

Becca said...

Oh man, he's not a baby anymore! He's so cute :)

Steph said...

Haha, what a dramatic ending! As everyone else said, he is getting so big - walking and talking and everything. I'm SO excited to see you all! Thanks for posting the video. Keep 'em coming!

Don Harris said...

That's funny that he finally got fed up with you not handing him the camera to examine. He's sure fun. Glad you live so close!