Friday, November 7, 2008

Gas Prices - they seem to facinate me.


I paid $1.97 at the gas pump today for regular gas. Can anyone beat that price? I'm just curious.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Well dagnabit, I thought we had the corner on the cheap gas market! I paid $2.09 today. So very awesome!

Tiffany said...

the cheapest we've seen is $2.37 :(

Jeff said...

I saw $2.24. But it is interesting because I distinctly remember the day gas rose to $1.96. I decided I would wait for the price to come back down before I refueled. It never came back down. And I haven't seen it that low in 2 years. So I think $1.97 is pretty amazing!

Michelle said...

I´m impressed. Sounds like gas prices there are a little more reasonable. Way to go.

Steph said...

Here's an update. I paid $1.85 yesterday! I hear the dropping gas prices will be bad for our economy, but it sure feels good to my checkbook!