Monday, November 17, 2008

Liza's birthday, Halloween, Jeff's birthday

I'm running out of space on Picasa, so I culled through quite a few photos to come up with this collection. We've had a lot of fun this past month with birthdays and Halloween. We sure miss those of you who live far away, but we hope seeing the photos helps you enjoy with us.



4 comments:

Steph said...

What fun times! I am always so happy when I check the blog and there are new photos of everyone. Happy Birthday, Jeff! Enjoy being 25. :)

Becca said...

Ok, we've reconsidered, and we will now be moving to Salt Lake . . . How can we live so far away from such cute kids???? Alas, I guess San Diego will be closer than VA. Thanks so much for posting!

Michael Harris said...

Your Picassa sacrifices are much appreciated. We loved the pictures. I think you can buy more space too, or just open up another acccount to store old pics.

Julie Adams said...

Love the photos. I never get tired of them. We'll have to figure out a way to archive them somehow.