12 years ago
Friday, December 18, 2009
Before and after . . .
I was finally forced to confront my fear of cutting hair when James's cute curly mop started to get a little too out of control. Let's just say that his cooperation was minimal. Here are the before and after pics:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love his long messy hair! Someday Jack will have enough to cut . . . :). You're brave; honestly, I'm scared of cutting kids' hair because I'm afraid they'll just scream and wiggle, and I might chop off an earlobe or two. Looks like you did a great job and all body parts are intact!
He is obviously pleased with it. He is so handsome, that even if you nicked a few hairs short, it wouldn't matter much. Nice job by the way!
sounds scary but it looks good.
I love the hair!!!! I think he enjoys the new haircut!
He's so good looking! I miss you guys! Thanks for posting the pictures!
Post a Comment