12 years ago
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I love this kid
So, I just have to post today. As you know, Jack started walking about a week ago. Since then, he's had a really bad cold and been teething (go tooth #5!). Well, today he seems to be pretty much over both, and I am head over heels in love with him. He has been so cute and so sweet. Ever since he started walking he seems to have gotten a lot more cuddly. I don't know if maybe he's feeling a little insecure, or what, but now he likes to come and sit on my lap and cuddle with a book or cuddle while we watch Sid the Science Kid (great show, seriously). I love hearing him walking towards me, hearing his little feet hit the floor, with the rustle of his diaper in the background. He loves to walk around and follow us; he loves to kind of put his arms behind him like he's going to take flight; he hates to fall but does it often. I don't know how to put into words how much I really love him. I know many days are not as fun as today was, but today I thoroughly enjoyed being Jack's mommy. He had so many smiles and so many snuggles for me, and I kind of wish I could keep him at this stage forever. He's very quickly turning into a little boy and not a baby anymore, and I'm loving every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that kid too! It's so fun to see that he's walking! You must be a proud mommy. I loved the crying on Santa's lap picture. It looked just like the series of pictures Dad emailed us the other day. Classic! Thanks for posting the pictures and see you next week!
I loved this post!! It makes me excited. Jack is SO adorable. :)
Can't wait to see the adorable little guy. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for posting the pictures! Yeah, he is cute, and yes, I like Sid the Science Kid too! Did I mention I got a kick of the photo of Miss Rosa that you posted last time? Lately, though, we've been sticking to Dinosaur Train. The combination of dinosaurs and trains is pretty much James's dream come true. He can also say "PBSkids.org!"
Jack is really a little man! Cant wait to see him in person!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment