Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
Look at Jack walk! His costume is very cute. I think David had a dragon costume when he was little too. It's a classic. I'm excited to see you guys next week! Hooray for Thanksgiving!
I like your costume Becca! Jack's too, of course. He's so cute! Is that the law school with the fall leaves? The photos are really pretty. Thanks!
Those were so much fun. Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at Jack walk! His costume is very cute. I think David had a dragon costume when he was little too. It's a classic. I'm excited to see you guys next week! Hooray for Thanksgiving!
I like your costume Becca! Jack's too, of course. He's so cute! Is that the law school with the fall leaves? The photos are really pretty. Thanks!
Those were so much fun. Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment