Saturday, November 21, 2009

More 1991 pictures

4 comments:

Becca said...

Wowsas! I love them! You guys were such cute kids. I especially love all of the pastels and ruffly dresses. Too bad Mike doesn't still have that peachy tie . . . :)

Steph said...

Great pictures! It brings back good memories. I think that "maybe Easter 1991' picture might have been when you (Dad) were called as bishop. We all had to wear those pastel ruffly dresses then to. I was actually talking to Julie the other day, and it occurred to me how much my memories are associated with what dress I got to wear. :)

Don Harris said...

I was ordained Bishop 6 months before these photos were taken. That is why I am so skinny and tired looking :-) I think this was Easter.

Julie Adams said...

Awe. I have cute sibs! Even though they're not featured in this set of pics, I'm reminded of those matching checked easter dresses we girls had. :)