Football season has started and Michael has devised a way to watch three football games at once. It's a really nice setup,and makes for a very full day of football which thankfully only comes once a week. For my sake he doesn't watch more than a few hours a week, but this way he still gets to watch multiple games.
This is me about 4 and half months pregnant. Last Monday night I felt the baby for the first time and have been feeling it A LOT ever since. I love it! This makes us wonder just how feisty the baby will be when it's finally born... Also, we finally get to find out the gender our baby Oct. 26, any guesses?
4 comments:
You sure look cute there. I think it will be a feisty girl. Not that that is what you should have or anything :-))
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I had no idea you were pregnant. I'm also for the feisty girl.
That is such a cute picture of you! You're hair is getting really long. I'd say you have a 50% chance of having a girl and a 50% chance of it being a boy. ;) Either way, it'll have a lot of energy, it sounds like!
I wouldn't even guess you were pregnant if you didn't point it out! You look great.
Post a Comment