Sunday is Family History day, and in sorting and organizing photos stashed in various places, I came across these gems. You add your own captions. The first picture made me laugh for an hour. I post the other pictures to atone for posting the first, and to show what a beautiful missionary Julie was. It would have been tough to serve in her District! Let this be a lesson to you all: better get your keepsakes out of the house, or I might post them on the Blog...HAHA Be sure and click on the photo to see the cute ones I posted behind it
6 comments:
Great bobbin' for apples pic. Reminds me of a joke... What would you rather do - bob for apples in a deep fryer or floss with barbed wire?
Caption: "It seems like there was something a little different about the MTC orange juice this morning."
You just gave me a great idea for my Halloween party. Bobbing for apples in a toilet. Think it'll be a hit?
hahah, gross Stephanie. :) Great pictures. I want to hear Julie's story behind the apple picture.
I should have gotten my hair all wet to make it look more real.
Funny pics. Bobbing for apples will be a great hit!
Post a Comment