Includes gatherings at Ellis and Cathy's and Don and Jan's. We sure enjoyed having all of you here over the holidays. It was so much fun for us, and we hope it was for you too.
12 years ago
Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
5 comments:
SUCH fun pictures, the picture with Amy and the guitar is priceless! :D
I like the pic of Liza and the microphone. Looks like Christmas was a blast! Jack and Katie are so cute together.
I have to agree with Julie. The one with Liza and the microphone is one of my new all time favorites! I definitely saved a copy. Thank you SO MUCH for posting the Christmas pictures. I loved seeing them. Christmas was a blast and I miss everyone!
Great pics! I think my favorite is the one where it looks like Liza is sandwiched between the loveseat and something else and looking VERY guilty. She's such a beautiful (and expressive) kid! Thanks for taking all of these. The ones of Jack are cute too :).
Leeza lying back with the mic is a classic. I love her expression. thanks for posting these.
Post a Comment