Here are some pictures that we took during Christmas break and a few from the last few days here in VA. We had such a great time seeing everyone and were so grateful to be able to spend so much time and introduce Jack to everyone. Thanks all for making time for us and for being so hospitable! We can't wait til we live in San Diego and can see people more often :).
12 years ago
3 comments:
I can't believe how small that Santa hat was on Jack. Ha ha! It sure was good to see you guys over the holidays. Thanks for posting the pics. Keep 'em coming!
I still can't get over how big he is! I love it. The picture of all the grand kids and their moms is priceless. The kids expressions are hilarious, especially Liza's disgruntled one. :)
I loved them all, but especially the one of me...er...of JACK and me. Thanks so much for posting these, they (sort of) bring you close to us.
Post a Comment