Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Internship

So, things are starting to wrap up for my educational stint here at the University of Michigan. I feel like I've been working on the same project at my internship with little outcomes. We finally did launch our website, so I wanted to share the link with y'all so you'd kind of know what kind of work I've been doing. Here is the link:

http://www.mirecovery.org/

It's still a work in progress and most of it is still 'under construction' but at least I got to see something before I left! If you go to the "Challenge Stigma" section, that's what I've done the most work on, including the link to the presentation there. It looks so simple, but it's amazing the amount of effort that went into it! I hope you enjoy, and I love to hear your feedback.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Hey, the site looks nice! Seriously, it's pretty good looking. The presentation is pretty classy too -- I'm sure it takes a long time to really hone things!!

Julie Adams said...

Looks great! What programs do you think have been most successful in combating the stigma against mental illness? Is this website a pioneering effort, or is it patterned after other successful programs?

Jeff said...

It looks like a professional web site to me!

Michael Harris said...

It is amazing how much work it takes to create a good website. I am sure you guys spent hours trying to figure out what content to put on there. At least you get to see some of the fruits of your labor!

Don Harris said...

Great site! I enjoyed the PowerPoint presentation and I know you spilled a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.

Tiffany said...

great job stephi! It was fun to see what you've been up to!