Thursday, July 24, 2008

A few pics of the cousins

Hi! Ryan, James, and I went up to Farmington today to say hello to the almost-newest member of the family. Here are a few pics of new baby Katie, along with Liza and James, for those of you who requested them. Liza, James and Katie, if they were old enough, would send their love to baby Jack and their Aunt Becca and Uncle Mike. Becca--we hope your recovery is swift. Good luck to all three of you!

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Cute pictures!!

Steph said...

Liza and Katy really do look like sisters! It's amazing. I loved all the pictures, and I don't think anyone could disagree that I have the cutest nieces and nephews!

Tiffany said...

awwww.haha :D I wish I could have been there!

Don Harris said...

Cutest grandchildren anyone ever had!

Michael Harris said...

We need to have a cousins party soon!

Steph said...

Do I have to have kids so they are your kids' cousins to come to the cousins' party? Wow, that's a mouthful...