Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome Baby Jack!

We are happy to announce that Jack Michael Harris was born at 1:15 A.M on Thursday, July 24th. He was 9 pounds and 8 ounces and is 21.5 inches long! It was a long labor but Jack finally came out just fine and is more adorable than we thought possible.



Jack is sleeping!

Mother and child!


The Family Together




7 comments:

Steph said...

What a cute, chubby baby! He looks so big and healthy. Wow! I was so happy to see the picutes. Congratuations! Becca, you look so pretty holding Jack, and I love the name. I also loved the family photo. I hope the recovery goes well and that both you, Mike and the Baby get some sleep. I love you all!

Michelle said...

Sooooooo cute! Congratulations! He´s really a cutie...but for some reason I thought yall were having a girl. Surprise...its a boy! What a lovely family!

Julie Adams said...

Wow! What a beautiful baby! James issues a challenge to Jack for a wrestling match. By the looks of Jack, he's just about ready to take James on! All three of you are in our prayers.

Jeff said...

Congratulations!!! Jack looks cute. We hope you all recover well.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaah how cute! Same length as me and just an ounce shy of how big I was. I still think I'm to young to be a great-uncle....

Tiffany said...

So my question is, would you do it again? Even if it took another 24 hours? I love the pictures, and I sure miss you guys!

Don Harris said...

Adorable little boy! Love his cheeks. Amy wants to pinch them, but not hard she says. We are so grateful everything went okay for you, and pray for a speedy recovery. That picture of Becca with Jack (Madonna and Child) is just beautiful. Congratulations to you all. How often does Jack have to shave?