Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
It's great to see pictures of where Mike grew up! Looks like the Denver reception was beautiful too -- congrats :)
Ahhhh . . . I loved seeing the pictures of the old houses. Tiff, you look beautiful!
I only really remember the Printice Place and Waco houses, so it was so fun to see the pictures! It looks like the Colorado reception was a blast too, so thanks for sharing those pictures!
Great photos, thanks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's great to see pictures of where Mike grew up! Looks like the Denver reception was beautiful too -- congrats :)
Ahhhh . . . I loved seeing the pictures of the old houses. Tiff, you look beautiful!
I only really remember the Printice Place and Waco houses, so it was so fun to see the pictures! It looks like the Colorado reception was a blast too, so thanks for sharing those pictures!
Great photos, thanks!
Post a Comment