CJ Gustaveson and DH Gustaveson started a refining company in SLC. This slideshow was taken at the 100th anniversary of the refinery. They honored Bob and his family, Ann, Barbara, and Susan, at a nice lunch. DH Gustaveson is your GGrandfather, Bob's dad. The whole affair was nicely done and brought a lot of joy to all of us. I have Bob's article he wrote for the occasion, a copy for each of you. I'll mail them out. But I need your mailing addresses. Love, Dad
12 years ago
2 comments:
That is so cool that grandma and grandpa got to go to that, although it is a little too bad that the Gustavesons sold there stock. It wouldn't be bad to have a share of that, nowadays. :)
I´m with Steph...That is sooooo cool! Its nice to know that we´ve gotta some pretty darn good blood (ancestors). Just gotta keep life up to speed. Do a lil better each day to make all those great ancestors proud!
Post a Comment