Saturday, June 14, 2008

Baseball - the all American Pastime

So, last night I went to the first major league baseball game I've been to since that one Texas Rangers game in the second grade. What I remember most about that game was that it was the first time I had stayed up until midnight, and someone stepped in beer (I think it was Melanie) and smelled like it on the way home.

So, here I am at Comerica Park - Tiger Stadium. Pretty cool, huh? The Tigers beat the Dodger 4-0, and I've decide baseball is a pretty cool sport. Go Tigers!


6 comments:

Becca said...

How fun!! We went to a few Seattle Mariners games growing up, and I always remember enjoying it, even though they were a bit long.

Michael Harris said...

What was the event?

Don Harris said...

Nice pictures!

Melanie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Baseball is one of those sports that is no fun to watch on tv, but a blast to see live. I remember that Rangers game--the Rangers won! And yes, it was me who stepped in the beer. Someone behind me spilled a whole lot of it, and a huge puddle ended up right under my feet. I was sliding around in it the whole game!

Jeff said...

great pics. All I have to say is go Angels!! We are going to Anaheim next month and are watching the Angels play the Red Sox and the Indians.

Tiffany said...

I have still to see a major league game. I was too little to go to the Rangers games, and had to watch on t.v. ...sigh.. :) Next time we go to Denver, I'll go to a Rockies game. :)