I am finally trying to post something on the blog. You wouldn't think it was such a big step but I had to get over the first hurdle, remember my gmail address and password. Michael and Becca were here for Tiffany's wedding this weekend and helped me get set up. We'll post something about the wedding another time. We loved seeing everyone and spending some time together.
12 years ago
4 comments:
Jan,
As usual, you did a wonderful job with the reception! I also really appreciate EVERYONE for your help before, during and after. It was so fun to have all of you together, even for a short while.
Yay Mom! Welcome to the wide world of blogging! Thanks for the post and for being such a gracious hostess this past weekend!
Hi Julie this is Ryan's cousin Kandice. I am putting a book together for our grandparents reunion in bryce canyon. If you and Ryan can send me 3 things ASAP that would be great.
1-A picture of your family.
2-A quote that you live by as a family.
3-A tribute to our grandparents.
Either you can post the picture the quote and tribute on your blog or bring it to Kristen's wedding. Thanks
As Julie said, welcome to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to all your fabulous posts. You did such a beautiful job on the reception and it was so great to be home. I miss you all already!
Post a Comment