Saturday, May 24, 2008

Birthday Party and Wisdom Teeth

We had a joint birthday party for Jan and Michael Johnson. Tiffany also had her wisdom teeth out, so we got a couple of pictures of her too. She is healing really well, and Jan and Michael are adjusting to their new ages.


4 comments:

Julie Adams said...

I'm glad Dad didn't take my picture and publish it on the internet when I got my wisdom teeth out! But Tiff, you still look lovely.

Steph said...

I agree with Julie! I wouldn't have been able to pull off those pictures as well as you, Tiff!

Caroline said...

Looks like a fun party. Tiff, I hope you're feeling better.

Michelle said...

Well, Happy Birthday to the 2 or you. And Tiff, try eating soon. If I´m not mistaken you´ll start to feel better soon if you try eating solid foods sooner. At least it helped me when they took mine out. Miss yall tons.