And now we're heading back! I can't believe it either. After a crazy winter gaining some excellent work experience here in Dallas auditing publicly-traded companies, Ryan received another good offer back in Salt Lake with the Church internal audit committee. So we'll be back by April 11. I guess we'll pack up all over again! Sheer madness. We look forward to seeing most of you all soon!
Love,
Julie
12 years ago
6 comments:
Does Ryan get to speak in general conference then? ;)
I'm really excited for you! It's got to be a little weird for you to be going back so soon, but hopefully you'll get to see your husband more :). And it can't hurt to be close to family -- for that I'm REALLY jealous!
Yippee tye-eye-oh!
Hooray!
Yowza!
Bippity-boppity-boo!
Suh-WEET!
How else can I put it!
Very cool. Hopefully Ryan can score us some general conference tix.
I'm SO excited! Did you see any blue bonnets?
I'll get to see you then! I'm so excited, but it's all a little crazy, as we've discussed before.
Post a Comment