


The Easter Bunny came hopping through town and somehow knew that Liza's greatest wish was to go fishing with her daddy. He left her a lovely Barbie fishing pole in her basket, which we promptly used Monday night for Family Night.
She didn't need an instruction manual; fishing is in her DNA! She casts and reels better than the pros on Bass Masters, and only caught her daddy's jeans once.
After casting and reeling from shore, we dropped her line off of the dock where a greedy bluegill promptly devoured the plump meal worm on her hook. Much to Liza's ecstatic delight, she reeled it from the water--BY HERSELF!!! She immediately proclaimed, "I caught a BIG FISH!" at the top of her strong little lungs.
7 comments:
Loved this post! The pictures are priceless. I am sure ben is very proud.
Very cute pictures!! Love them.
Adorable pictures! She's such a doll. Thanks for posting them for us all!
I love Liza! Those pictures were adorable! Keep posting them! I'm sure you are very proud of her and her BIG fish!
Man, she got good genes! What a cutie! Looks like her hair is really darkening.
What great pictures! I can't wait to take James fishing too. Did Liza also gut her own fish, or did you toss it back?
Hi,
I just signed up for a google account tonight. Maybe that will make it possible to comment on the blog. I loved the pictures, I am thrilled Julie and Ryan are moving back. I'll see what happens when I try to post.
Post a Comment