Whenever Annie is excited about something she sees or wants, she says "Wow!" really loud. If she's really excited, she says "Whoa!"
I was in the library the other day, and Annie found this toy that she loves, and said "Wow!" as she reached for it. The librarian turned to me and said, "Did that baby just say wow?"
The very next day, we were in this cool fabric store I found, where they have a table set up with toys for kids to play with while their mom's shop. When Annie saw the toys she yelled "Wow!" One of the store employees came up to me and said "Did that baby just say "Wow?"
It was funny to have the exact same exclamation come from totally different people in totally different places. Annie is a character, though, and it sure is fun being her mom.
12 years ago
4 comments:
All I can say to that is..."Wow!"
I was about to comment and just say "Wow!!" but then I saw dad's post.
Can't wait to hear her say it in person!
Love it! She is soooo cute. And I love the things that complete strangers will say about your children!
Post a Comment