Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Anne's Baby Blessing

Hi Family!

We blessed Anne last Sunday. What made the occasion even more special was having Melanie in town visiting.

Adam gave the blessing. He stated that Anne would be known on the records of the Church as Anne Joy Frischknecht. He talked about Anne’s sweet spirit and her strong will, both of which she could use to bring light to others and accomplish her goals. She was blessed to have the gift of discernment to know between right and wrong and help her see the good in herself and others. She will have the ability to choose and marry a righteous man in the temple. She was blessed to feel how much her parents love her and that she would be patient with us as we learn and grow together. She was blessed with a love for the Savior and as she studies the scriptures and prays, her testimony will grow.

It was wonderful to hear Adam speak these words and feel how much Heavenly Father loves our baby girl and wants the best for our family.

I love you all!

Stephanie

Anne's Baby Blessing - 2.5.11

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Looks like it was a wonderful occasion.

Becca said...

Wow, thanks so much for posting the pictures. She is so cute and looks so sweet. I can't wait to meet her! So glad it was great :).

Don Harris said...

Anne looked beautiful; somewhat like Kate might have looked in the same dress. You all looked like a Celestial family together!

Julie Adams said...

I'm so glad Mel could be there! Thanks for the pictures. She's a beautiful little girl.

Tiffany said...

She looks so sweet! I'm glad Mel could go!

Melanie said...

It was so fun! I'm glad I got to come. Anne is even cuter and sweeter in person. Congrats to Adam on getting into medical school!