Friday, November 4, 2011

Anne Joy Frischknecht

I thought I'd add a few pictures of "Anne Joy Frischknecht" to the blog, since we had two great albums of "Johnathan Paul Adams" and "Parker Ellis Johnson." These are just the pictures I have on my camera. Mom and Dad took more on their awesome camera, but they're on Adam's computer which takes forever to boot up, and I have limited time to make this post while Anne is napping. I'll add some more during a future nap.

I think Anne is adorable, and I hope you do too. I love being her mom, even though it's exhausting. I think I look justifiably tired in all the pictures. I love you all!

Anne Joy Frischknecht - the first few weeks

4 comments:

Julie Adams said...

What a cutie! You're right; I detect some Haslam-girl features and expressions. What a cute batch of cousins they are.

Melanie said...

Awwww! I just want to snuggle her. She really does remind me of my girls, especially Liza and Sammie. I wouldn't mind claiming her! She is her own little person, though, and what good parents she has. Love you!

Becca said...

Thank you so much for posting these!! She really does look like Melanie's girls. Can't wait to meet her one of these days!

Don Harris said...

Thanks for posting these precious pictures. I wish I could walk her to sleep. I have plenty of experience...