A took a few pictures of Dad's last weekend in Utah and Stephanie's visit. However, I didn't take near enough. Sadly my camera ran out of battery early on in my visit at Mom and Dad's. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait till the next family gathering. Maybe Thanksgiving? :)
Pregnant sisters
"cheese!"
Getting ready for a bbq
Playing Grandpa on the floor
Dad was kind enough to play with Jordan EARLY one morning
Thanks for posting this! I think the first one is a priceless picture, even though I just can't get over how big I look. I think everyone looks so cute, though. It was such a fun trip, and a blessing to be there. I wish we could come out for Thanksgiving. :(
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this! I think the first one is a priceless picture, even though I just can't get over how big I look. I think everyone looks so cute, though. It was such a fun trip, and a blessing to be there. I wish we could come out for Thanksgiving. :(
Wow, you girls sure know how to fill up a couch. Haha.
Two babies born, two to go. That was a once-in-a-lifetime shot. Jonathan and Anne are perfect. Can't wait to meet Johnson Jr and Harris Jr!
Post a Comment