We recently got back from our great summer vacation. We were gone a week and a half and for the last part of the trip I went to visit Stephanie in Michigan. It was a lot of fun seeing so many friends and family. We took Jordan swimming for the first time. I was afraid he wouldn't like it since baths are sometimes a struggle, but he loved it! Michael and I were also able to leave Jordan with his Grandma for most of a day so we could go out around Denver to celebrate our anniversary. We were going to go to a water park, but it rained that day, so instead we went out to lunch and went to a game and arcade place that actually turned out to be really fun. Plus we won some toys for Jordan.
I loved Michigan, it really is as gorgeous as Stephanie proclaims. :) It was really nice to relax, hangout, and see where Stephanie and Adam live.They also fed me really well!
1 comments:
It was so fun to have you come out to Michigan! I'm glad you had a good time, and even liked the food. :) Jordan sure is a cute kid. I loved hearing all about him while you were here. I'm also glad you have so much good, fun family around.
Post a Comment