We recently discovered that imitating cows scare Jordan. In fact, every time the Chick-fil-A commercial comes on we have to turn down the volume or he'll get the really cute, sad, pouty face, and start to cry. Same goes with groaning sounds. He's such a scaredy cat, I love it.
Please ignore the silly noises Michael and I make.
Cows are now added to the list of things that Jordan is afraid of, along with Michael's falsetto.
In other news, Jordan fell of the bed for the first time, which is why face looks a little scuffed up. All is well though.
4 comments:
Hahaha, I love it! What a sad little face. I saw it the other day without sound, but finally saw it with sound. Those are scary noises, I think I would cry too! ;)
What a sweet little boy, and what a cute sad face. That's funny that he gets scared of the cows on the commercials.
That's so mean! I must now dedicate my first comment on the Harris blog to Jordan: It's ok little buddy, your parents will grow up one day too.;)
I wanted to cuddle him after that....
Post a Comment