Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stephanie's Mini-me


I was perusing through the Deseret News and was looking at pictures of This is the Place. I found a picture of "Stephanie." Just kidding. But I thought it was funny so I wanted to post it. Tell me what you think. The article is found here.

5 comments:

Steph said...

HAHAHAHA! That's great, and that's scary that she did look sorta like a mini-me in a bonnet. Oh wait...I did wear a bonnet for a good 7 years of my life. :)

Michael Harris said...

Wow. That is pretty hilarious.

Julie Adams said...

Wow nelly. That girl does look like she has Stephanie's head on a little girl's body. Steph's real head is cuter of course, although I'm not saying that the little girl isn't cute.

Remember when Jeff dressed as a pioneer was in newspapers all over the country?

Jeff said...

That was cool although at the time I was only 13 or 14 and too embarrassed to admit it. :P

Melanie said...

Whoa! That is almost uncanny! Reminds me of our good old days...