Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
So cute! Thanks for posting. Jordan is so handsome! Everyone else looks good too of course, but that's totally normal (Tiffany especially looks gorgeous!). Loved the captions too :).
Jordan is getting so round! I love it. :) We have a pretty good looking family, if I say so myself. I hope Melanie feels better!
The Johnson family is looking great! Love the pictures of Leeza and Katie. We need to skype when Melanie is there.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! Thanks for posting. Jordan is so handsome! Everyone else looks good too of course, but that's totally normal (Tiffany especially looks gorgeous!). Loved the captions too :).
Jordan is getting so round! I love it. :) We have a pretty good looking family, if I say so myself. I hope Melanie feels better!
The Johnson family is looking great! Love the pictures of Leeza and Katie. We need to skype when Melanie is there.
Post a Comment