Here's a link to see our latest family photos. We decided that we needed a family picture taken with just the four of us. Of course, we'll have to do it again in a year or so!
Umm, who are all those gorgeous people? I certainly couldn't be related to them! Wow, these pictures are awesome. You all are so good looking, and you look good together (imagine that!). Congratulations!
What a beautiful family! Do you have to choose just a few to order, or do you get all of them? I don't know how you would pick between them, they're all so good. I loved the ones where the girls are sitting on the ledge in the wall. Liza's hair was also very cute. I'll have to learn how to do hair like that. :)
Those are sooooo cute! Picture 66 of Katy is my favorite, but it's hard to pick a favorite because there are so many good ones of the whole family. You guys sure look good together!
5 comments:
Umm, who are all those gorgeous people? I certainly couldn't be related to them! Wow, these pictures are awesome. You all are so good looking, and you look good together (imagine that!). Congratulations!
Wow melanie. Those pictures were worth every penny. Priceless shots! Thanks for sharing.
What a beautiful family! Do you have to choose just a few to order, or do you get all of them? I don't know how you would pick between them, they're all so good. I loved the ones where the girls are sitting on the ledge in the wall. Liza's hair was also very cute. I'll have to learn how to do hair like that. :)
It is easy to take beautiful photos of a beautiful family, but these photos are exceptional (just like the family!) Thanks for posting
Those are sooooo cute! Picture 66 of Katy is my favorite, but it's hard to pick a favorite because there are so many good ones of the whole family. You guys sure look good together!
Post a Comment