So this blog post is very late, but I was talking to Mom and Dad about some of the short trips and photos I took this fall and decided it was about time to post them.
This last fall I traveled all over Michigan looking at different pilot projects work. I took my camera a long so I could capture some of the things I saw, and hopefully show what a beautiful place Michigan can be. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera on several of these trips, so you don't get any cool shots of Flint, Battle Creek or Grand Rapids. I'll try to do more of the city shots this year if I do a similar project.
I also went to Cleveland for a weekend and threw a few pictures of that trip in the mix. Enjoy!
12 years ago
6 comments:
beautiful pictures. Wish we could come up and visit
Wow, what beautiful pictures! It's so gorgeous!
Nice pics. I never got to go to the Rock Hall of Fame.
I think you have cute red toes. Thanks for the pics; they're really pretty. Plus I like the bonus shot of the correctional facility.:)
You are so pretty! I love all the pictures!
Beautiful pictures Stephanie! Some are breathtaking! Thanks for posting.
You have to use manual focus for those spider webs, and spot metering. We can talk about that when you come, IN FOUR DAYS! We are just a little excited....
Post a Comment