Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
Wow, he's so handsome (and Grandma Gustaveson looks great too)! You forget how tiny they are at the beginning :)
What a cute little boy. Thanks for taking the time to post these.
Grandma looks great! That was a great shot of her. I also can't get enough of the Jordan pictures. He is a very handsome baby boy and I'm excited to see him in person in a few months!
Aaaaawwwwwww. Drool. Makes me want to have a baby. Wait--I already have one.
Aww so cute! =)~Heather Armstrong
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, he's so handsome (and Grandma Gustaveson looks great too)! You forget how tiny they are at the beginning :)
What a cute little boy. Thanks for taking the time to post these.
Grandma looks great! That was a great shot of her. I also can't get enough of the Jordan pictures. He is a very handsome baby boy and I'm excited to see him in person in a few months!
Aaaaawwwwwww. Drool. Makes me want to have a baby. Wait--I already have one.
Aww so cute! =)
~Heather Armstrong
Post a Comment