What fun pictures! It is so fun to see where you live, Julie. Your boys are getting so big! James looks a little like Max from the move Where the Wild things are, but cuter. :) He is getting so big! I also loved Abe's funny face. I miss you all so much!
5 comments:
I miss you guys so much!!!
Thanks for taking the pictures, Dad! We miss you already.
Wow, what great pictures! James sure is looking old! What a beautiful place and beautiful family :). I'd forgotten about the huge Maple leaves . . .
What fun pictures! It is so fun to see where you live, Julie. Your boys are getting so big! James looks a little like Max from the move Where the Wild things are, but cuter. :) He is getting so big! I also loved Abe's funny face. I miss you all so much!
Can't wait to make it to Seattle someday soon!
Post a Comment