It was wonderful to have you all here. It just warms my heart to look at these, which I do once or twice a week. James was looking at them with me this morning, and he could name everyone right off. There are more photos coming...soon
12 years ago
5 comments:
What great pictures, really. I am of course especially partial to the ones of all of the grandkids in the backyard -- very cute! What a good lookin' family we have :)
SO FUN!! I love the pictures, and I miss everyone already.
I like the picture of the potato heads all in a row at the end. It sort of reminds me of the family . . . :)
Thanks for posting the pictures! What a great time--I thought the pictures of Jack and the bubbles were especially cute!
I LOVED those pictures! There was so much personality in them. I have to agree that I especially loved the pictures of all the grandkids. They are the most adorable kids in the world! :)
Post a Comment