Thanks for posting. What an awesome game to go to!!! Maybe the rockies can take over the dodgers. Looks like it was really beautiful in Denver this time of year.
I loved the Pride and Prejudice pond. I had the urge to jump in fully clothed. And the bridge reminded me of the only good part in Anne of Green Gables.
5 comments:
Cool pics Tiffany! Looks like Denver was a blast. Got to post this before Mike does . . .
Thanks for posting. What an awesome game to go to!!! Maybe the rockies can take over the dodgers. Looks like it was really beautiful in Denver this time of year.
I loved the Pride and Prejudice pond. I had the urge to jump in fully clothed. And the bridge reminded me of the only good part in Anne of Green Gables.
I like all the photos of the garden, especially the frog prince!
Thanks for posting the cute pictures! There were some really nice ones of you and Michael. I'm glad it was such a relaxing vacation for you.
Post a Comment