Friday, July 3, 2009

Abraham Harris Adams!

Hot off the camera, taken on his birthday, July 3, 2009 Mom and baby are doing great!



8 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, he's so beautiful! He looks a lot like James (which is of course a good thing!). Congratulations Julie and Ryan -- we can't wait to meet him!

Michael Harris said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting the pics. James looks really cute holding the new babe.

Robison Family said...

What a handsome, little guy! He does look alot like James. :) Congrats you guys!

Melanie said...

He is absolutely adorable! He and James look like good friends already. I'm glad Julie is doing well,too. Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

I love the pictures of James with the baby! I can't wait to see him. Julie, you look SO good!

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad both mother and baby are doing great. Little junior there looks adorable, and he and James definitely look like brothers. I'm also glad James is being such a good older brother. Let me know what you decide to name him.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

YEAH! Thank you for posting pictures! We have been wondering what who he looks like! Julie we are so glad that things went great and we cant wait to meet him!

Amy H. said...

He is the sweetest little thing! Love his name!