I emailed this question to almost everyone. If I missed you put your answer in the comments. Here are some results. (be prepared for more questions and blog posts.)
Stephanie Harris: I would like to go to England, Spain, Italy and the Scandinavian countries, as well as Costa Rica and the Caribbean.
Tiffany Johnson: to England or Italy.
Michal Harris: hmmm... right now I would say China. :)
Jeff Harris: Tough question...but I would go to Western Europe probably. Or an exotic island would be cool.
Becca Harris: Hmm, I think I'd go to some island in the Bahamas where you can rent a hut that's on stilts in the very blue water. I'd swim around all day read books and eat good food. Either that or I'd go to Italy. Ok, or I'd go to Mecca in Saudi Arabia, since I've always wanted to go but you have to be Muslim.
12 years ago
6 comments:
I've always wanted to go to the Isle of Harris in the Scottish Hebrides. Someday I'll go and buy some genuine Harris Tweed.
I would like to spend a month in Western Europe.
Let's see....St. Petersburg. And also Israel, Italy, England...everywhere, really.
I'd like to make my answer even broader to include Africa and the rest of the world.
I myself would go to Europe and see everything there posible.
That's easy...the same place I always want to go...FISHING!!!!!!!
Post a Comment