Hi,
I wish I had some pictures. My Mom was able to come home today. She was thrilled to be in her own space. My Dad has and is doing an incredible job taking care of Mom, Susan, and Barbara. I think he is tired, but always trys to be optomistic. Barbara is doing pretty well and has helped a lot. She still has months of recovery ahead of her. Susan is doing better too, but it will be at least a year before she is back to normal. I have been so busy helping and visiting at the hospital/rehap center that this is the first time I have had to check the Blog for awhile. I enjoyed ALL the posts.
Mom
12 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so glad that she's come home. We've had her in our prayers and have been thinking about you taking care of all of them. I hope you're doing ok and can get a bit of a rest too.
It was so wonderful spending time with grandma last week. I'm so glad she's home and I'm sure she is much happier now! She seemed happy just to leave the hospital for dinner the other day. Please tell her hi and I love her for me!
I'll bet she's a lot more comfortable now at home. You've done a great job too of taking care of everyone.
Glad she is home for awhile! Sounds pretty exhausting for everyone. Hopefully all can get better soon.
Post a Comment