As Stephanie reminded me this morning, it's been a while since we posted pictures of the kiddo, so here's a little update post. We don't have too much exciting going on here, but we have enjoyed some nice warm days. We're getting ready to go to San Diego for the summer (we leave in just over a month). No, Jack is not crawling yet. He just can't be bothered to move on his own! He's a cute kid though, and he's making all kinds of sounds now (we'll have to post a video later). It seems he may have even gotten chubbier, were that possible. Enjoy!
12 years ago
4 comments:
Yay! Pictures! Thanks for posting them. Jack is sure looking cute, and as big as ever. I really liked that one of Mike and Jack too.
I like your couch pillows! I also like the picture of Jack in the baby carrier with Mike. Thanks for posting!
Great pictures! Jack looks like he might pass up crawling and just start walking. Your craft projects have turned out beautifully, adding to your list of talents. The Mike and Jack picture is priceless!
Becca,
I am so glad you post pictures and I enjoy your clever captions. Jack is darling, Mike is handsome, and you are beautiful, even though you didn't post a picture of yourselft in this batch post. I am enjoying seeing Jack growing up. It will be more fun this summer when we get to see you all.
Jan
Post a Comment