Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
Cool! Looks like you guys had a good time! Was it just a random trip to see the fam?
Cute pictures! It looks like you had a blast. I hope having to stay there an extra day because of snow was fun. :)
I'm glad you guys got to go! Thanks for posting the pics. Don't you love Texas Roadhouse?
Just checking this out to see if I remember my password. I loved the pictures. Love Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool! Looks like you guys had a good time! Was it just a random trip to see the fam?
Cute pictures! It looks like you had a blast. I hope having to stay there an extra day because of snow was fun. :)
I'm glad you guys got to go! Thanks for posting the pics. Don't you love Texas Roadhouse?
Just checking this out to see if I remember my password. I loved the pictures. Love Mom
Post a Comment