Monday, March 23, 2009

Ironic!



So I was at the library this morning, looking at the New Books section, and I had to laugh because these two titles sat next to each other:
The Joy of Pregnancy: The Complete, Candid, and Reassuring Companion for Parents-to-Be by Tori Kropp

AND

Head Cases: Stories of Brain Injury and Its Aftermath by Michael Paul Mason


I had to think to myself -- perhaps the author of The Joy of Pregnancy was once a subject of the book on Head Cases . . . . :)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ha hahaha.

So, maybe I can't truly sympathize, but that's a good one, Becca! :)I'm sure Julie could say something along those lines, right now.

Julie Adams said...

Hmmmm--as much as the feminist in me protests, I have to confess that occasionally, pregnancy does turn me into a headcase!

Becca said...

That's funny Julie! What I meant was that whoever wrote that pregnancy was a joy must have been a head case, cause I didn't think it was too "joyful" :)

Don Harris said...

I can't empathize, but I can sympathize somewhat, having cared for a wife through this a number of times....Very funny post!