Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day





I posted pictures in honor of Stephanie's request that no one posts :) It's the best I could do.
1. This is the meal I prepared, I should have made another side dish to fill the empty plate.
2. Roses from V-Day
3. I thought this was funny, I think I have enough pink or red to wear almost the entire month of February(granted its an accumulation since 10th grade)... I should really start branching out. haha

3 comments:

Julie Adams said...

Lovely meal! I too made a great main course (lasagna, but I forgot any side dishes, so we heated up some frozen veggies! But we did have chocolate souffles for dessert. Yum! Happy V-day to you too.

Becca said...

Looks nice Tiffany! Was that steak or pork chops? We made carne asada, which was delicious! And we had it on our folding table with flowers, just like you guys :). Great minds think alike, right? Hope yours was awesome!

Steph said...

Haha - thanks for posting! The dinner looked good, even if it was a little sparse. :) The flowers were pretty, and I'm glad you had a happy Valentine's day!