12 years ago
Sunday, December 7, 2008
A few random videos including Jack
So here are some more videos of Jack. Please excuse our voices in the video. :) It is embarrassing.
Jack Standing
Eating (sideways!)
Here he is laughing a little bit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love 'em!!! He has the cutest laugh. And I like his little jacket in the last video. :) Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!
Oh, and I was going to say, I know how you feel about listening to your own voice speak "baby talk." I always feel embarrassed. But don't worry--to other people, I think it sounds pretty normal.
Always enjoy the baby-talk. ;) lol. Jack is a cutie.
Thanks for the jacket Julie! It's perfect for the weather here and probably the only one he'll need this winter (and the pants are awesome too).
Haha - the voices were the best part! Well, after Jack of course. Thanks for posting the videos. He's almost as cute in the video as he is in real life! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!
What great parents and cute grandson!! He looks bigger than he did two months ago. I loved all of your voices. We have the cutest grandkids!!
Jack is so cute! I can't wait to meet him next month. It's fun to see that he and Katie are doing the same things...standing up and eating cereal, etc. And the baby talk is great!
Post a Comment