Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some More Pictures of Jack

We thought that these were some pretty cute pictures of Jack we took over the last couple of weeks. He is really getting bigger and was over 12 pounds when we took him to the doctor last week. He is just starting to smile when we make funny faces at him. Although it is hard to catch him in action, these are some of the fruits of our labor in getting him to smile on demand.


5 comments:

Jeff said...

Good pictures!!!

Julie Adams said...

Wow, he has matured so much. What a cute smile! Keep the pictures coming. I'll try to get a video or two of James up one of these days. Does Jack like baths yet? How is he sleeping?

Don Harris said...

He looks so much older than 4 weeks! Such expressions and cute smiles! We just want to cuddle him! Thanks for posting!

Becca said...

Well, he doesn't hate baths as much as he once did, thank goodness, but I'm not sure if he has positive feelings towards them yet :). As far as sleeping goes, he usually goes 4 or 5 hours from feeding to feeding during the night, which I think is pretty good. Except for last night when he had a 1.5 hour stint :^(. And we're trying to train him to nap better (put himself to sleep and back to sleep), and that's going well, so we really can't complain one bit!

Steph said...

I love the smiles! I is growing so fast. I think I might just need to take another trip out to Virginia. :)