Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
Wow. I can't believe you guys went up and then back down unscathed! I'm very impressed, especially at your youthful age :). Any plans to repeat the hike soon?? J/K
I'm sure glad you made it down in one piece. And thanks for taking the pictures, even when your safe return seemed in jeopardy!
Wow. Sounds like a harrowing adventure. Hope you heal quickly.
I'm glad you're both back alive! I was worried for a bit there when you called and said you took the wrong trail!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. I can't believe you guys went up and then back down unscathed! I'm very impressed, especially at your youthful age :). Any plans to repeat the hike soon?? J/K
I'm sure glad you made it down in one piece. And thanks for taking the pictures, even when your safe return seemed in jeopardy!
Wow. Sounds like a harrowing adventure. Hope you heal quickly.
I'm glad you're both back alive! I was worried for a bit there when you called and said you took the wrong trail!
Post a Comment