Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
What great pictures!! James is such a handsome boy and so expressive :). And Katie looks so much like Liza! Thanks for posting the pics; we wouldn't mind about a hundred more . . .
Thanks for posting these! I love the series when Julie holds Katie. That is priceless to have in pictures.
I'm so sad I couldn't be there, looks like a blast!
What awesome pictures. I'm glad it was a family event I could finally be at :). I loved the captions!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What great pictures!! James is such a handsome boy and so expressive :). And Katie looks so much like Liza! Thanks for posting the pics; we wouldn't mind about a hundred more . . .
Thanks for posting these! I love the series when Julie holds Katie. That is priceless to have in pictures.
I'm so sad I couldn't be there, looks like a blast!
What awesome pictures. I'm glad it was a family event I could finally be at :). I loved the captions!
Post a Comment