You're pictures were beautiful! I loved them, and it looked like everyone had a blast - even if you did look jut a little hot. :) I loved the captions too, especially the one about the stick ball championship game.
Thanks for putting in the pictures of the meteor. And thanks for paying the $15 per person so you could take the pictures for us to see! It looks pretty dramatic. I'm glad I wasn't anywhere near when that meteor hit.
4 comments:
I get to be the first to comment! It's a miracle.
You're pictures were beautiful! I loved them, and it looked like everyone had a blast - even if you did look jut a little hot. :) I loved the captions too, especially the one about the stick ball championship game.
Looks like it was fun! I liked the pictures of the lizards. Did they not let you take many pictures of the meteor crater?
Thanks for putting in the pictures of the meteor. And thanks for paying the $15 per person so you could take the pictures for us to see! It looks pretty dramatic. I'm glad I wasn't anywhere near when that meteor hit.
Post a Comment