Saturday, July 12, 2008

Katie (Kathryn Hope Haslam)

Here she is, the newest family member! She was born in the Davis County Medical Center, Layton Utah, July 12, 2008, at 2:05 AM. Mom, Dad, sister, and baby are doing well.


4 comments:

Steph said...

Wow! Katy is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Melanie and Ben! And congrats to Liza too on being the newest big sister. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing all about how Katy is doing. I really wish I was there to hold her too.

Becca said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl!! She's looks like Liza I think. Mel and Ben - you look good too :). At least when she finally came it was quick; all of that false labor must have helped somehow . . . I hope it wasn't too crazy without an epidural ;^). I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to get to know Katy.

Julie Adams said...

So glad the recovery is going so well. Kathryn is beautiful.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That´s exciting news! Grandpa told me that yall are doing great that everything went fine. Now you´ve got 2 cuties in the house...what are you ever going to do when they become teenagers?