Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jack - Cont'd



Here are some more pictures of Jack. I can't believe he'll be a week old tomorrow! I wish I could capture ALL of the funny looks he makes, but it'd probably be a huge slideshow :). As it is, he's started to smile, and he'll often go from a grumpy face to a smile and back to grumpy in a matter of seconds. You have to wonder what he's thinking.

I keep thinking of random nursing-inspired sayings that would be funny to put on onesies. Forgive my irreverence . .

I'm rootin' for you!
I'm a real sucker
My life is a series of let-downs

Thanks for humoring our growing obsession with our son!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Haha! You're hilarious, Becca! Loved the onesie (sp?) idea. Jack es gordito! (It didn't sound as rude in Spanish) But he is adorable! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Don Harris said...

We are obsessed with seeing more pictures! Thanks so much for posting, he really is adorable!

Julie Adams said...

I'm gaga for Jack. Can't wait to see him. He's really beautiful, if you don't mind my saying that about a boy.

Melanie said...

Jack is so cute! Keep the pictures coming! I love your onesie ideas! It's fun being a walking binky, isn't it? It reminds me of a Leno episode I saw a while back with Pamela Anderson, right after she'd had a baby. She received a tight-fitting T-Shirt that said, "Got Milk?" and the baby got a matching onesie that said, "You Betcha!" I feel like that too, and look a bit like Pamela Anderson right now, minus the awesome body...

Jeff said...

very cute pics