Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
Wow!!!! Impressive. I can't believe it was on the same course with the same guys.
I'll look for the announcement in the paper! What are the odds? Well, for you, I guess, they're pretty good.
Famous once again! How many guys can honestly say they've gotten two holes in one?
Very cool. Congrats
Good work!
I loved that you posted the picture of the newspaper!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow!!!! Impressive. I can't believe it was on the same course with the same guys.
I'll look for the announcement in the paper! What are the odds? Well, for you, I guess, they're pretty good.
Famous once again! How many guys can honestly say they've gotten two holes in one?
Very cool. Congrats
Good work!
I loved that you posted the picture of the newspaper!
Post a Comment